- Bakke Åsne, Cooper John et al. Type 2 diabetes in general practice in Norway 2005-2014: moderate improvements in risk factor control but still major gaps in complication screening. BMJ Open Diabetes Res Care 2017; 5 (1): e000459 http://drc.bmj.com/content/5/1/e000459
- Tran Anh Thi, Bakke Åsne et al. Are general practitioners characteristics associated with the quality of type 2 diabetes care in general practice? Results from the Norwegian ROSA4 study from 2014. Scandinavian Journal of primary Health Care; 36 (2): 2018 https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/02813432.2018.1459238
- Bakke Åsne, Tran Anh Thi et al. Population, general practitioner and practice characteristics are associated with screening procedures for microvascular complications in Type 2 diabetes care in Norway. Diab Med 2018 Oct 21. doi: 10.1111/dme. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30343522
- Gjelsvik Bjørn, Tran Anh Thi et al. Exploring the relationship between coronary heart disease and type 2 diabetes: a cross-sectional study of secondary prevention among diabetes patients. BJGP Open 19 March 2019; bjgpopen18X101636. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3399/bjgpopen18X101636.
- Bakke Å, Dalen I, Thue G et al. Variation in the achievement of HbA1c, blood pressure and LDL-cholesterol targets in type 2 diabetes in general practice and characteristics associated with risk factor control. Diabet Med 2019. doi: 10.1111/dme.14159
- Tran AT, Berg TJ et al. Ethnic and gender differences in the management of type 2 diabetes: A cross-sectional study from Norwegian general practice. BMC Health Serv Res. 2019 Nov 28;19(1):904. doi: 10.1186/s12913-019-4557-4