- Bakke Åsne, Cooper John et al. Type 2 diabetes in general practice in Norway 2005-2014: moderate improvements in risk factor control but still major gaps in complication screening. BMJ Open Diabetes Res Care 2017; 5 (1): e000459 http://drc.bmj.com/content/5/1/e000459
- Tran Anh Thi, Bakke Åsne et al. Are general practitioners characteristics associated with the quality of type 2 diabetes care in general practice? Results from the Norwegian ROSA4 study from 2014. Scandinavian Journal of primary Health Care; 36 (2): 2018 https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/02813432.2018.1459238
- Bakke Åsne, Tran Anh Thi et al. Population, general practitioner and practice characteristics are associated with screening procedures for microvascular complications in Type 2 diabetes care in Norway. Diab Med 2018 Oct 21. doi: 10.1111/dme. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30343522
- Gjelsvik Bjørn, Tran Anh Thi et al. Exploring the relationship between coronary heart disease and type 2 diabetes: a cross-sectional study of secondary prevention among diabetes patients. BJGP Open 19 March 2019; bjgpopen18X101636. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3399/bjgpopen18X101636.
- Bakke Å, Dalen I, Thue G et al. Variation in the achievement of HbA1c, blood pressure and LDL-cholesterol targets in type 2 diabetes in general practice and characteristics associated with risk factor control. Diabet Med 2019. doi: 10.1111/dme.14159
- Tran AT, Berg TJ et al. Ethnic and gender differences in the management of type 2 diabetes: A cross-sectional study from Norwegian general practice. BMC Health Serv Res. 2019 Nov 28;19(1):904. doi: 10.1186/s12913-019-4557-4
- Slåtsve KB , Claudi T, Lappegård K, Jenum AK, Larsen M, Cooper JG, Sandberg S, Berg TJ. The total prevalence of diagnosed diabetes and the quality of diabetes care for the adult population in Salten, Norway. Scand J Public Health. 2020 Aug 27;1403494820951004. doi: 10.1177/1403494820951004. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1403494820951004
- Tollånes MC, Jenum AK, Berg TJ, Løvaas KF, Cooper JG, Sandberg S. Availability and Analytical Quality of Hemoglobin A1c Point-Of-Care Testing in General Practitioners' Offices Are Associated With Better Glycemic Control in Type 2 Diabetes. Clin Chem Lab Med. 2020 Jul 28;58(8):1349-1356. doi: 10.1515/cclm-2020-0026.
- Nøkleby, et al., Variation between general practitioners in type 2 diabetes processes of care, Prim. Care Diab. 2020 Dec, https://www.primary-care-diabetes.com/article/S1751-9918(20)30334-X/fulltext
- Tran, A. T., T. J. Berg, I. Mdala, B. Gjelsvik, J. G. Cooper, S. Sandberg, T. Claudi, and A. K. Jenum. "Factors Associated with Potential over- and Undertreatment of Hyperglycaemia and Annual Measurement of Hba(1c) in Type 2 Diabetes in Norwegian General Practice." Diabet Med (Dec 23 2020): e14500. https://dx.doi.org/10.1111/dme.14500.