- "Diabetes Care in Nursing Homes - Effect of Blood Glucose Monitoring and Drug Therapy on Glycaemic Control", Lillan Andreassen, Noklus/Universitetet i Bergen.
- "Risk assessment and HbA1c-measurement in
community pharmacies in Norway to identify persons with 2 diabetes", Aslaug Johanne Risøy, Noklus/Universitetet i Bergen.
- Cand. scient. Thomas Røraas, Phd 2017: "Estimating Biological Variation: Methodological and Statistical Aspects”.
- Cand. med. Siri Carlsen, Phd 2016: "The use of HbA1c as quality indicator in diabetes care - analytical and clinical aspects". Noklus/The Norwegian Diabetes Register for Adults.
- Cand. san. Anne Vegard Stavelin, Phd 2013 (Analytical quality control of INR measurements in primary care).
- Cand. med. Ann-Helen Kristoffersen, Phd 2013 (Aspects of the use and interpretation of INR and D-dimer in primary and secondary care. Discussed in relation to different phases in laboratory medicine).
- Cand. med. Aasne Karine Aarsand, PhD 2012 (Diagnosing and monitoring the porphyrias; with special emphasis on how to differentiate sporadic and familial porphyria cutanea tarda, interpret changes in urinary porphobilinogen in acute intermittent porphyria and on the performance of porphyria specialist laboratories).
- Cand. med. Kristin Moberg Aakre, PhD 2011 (Use and Interpretation of Urine Albumin and estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate in Primary Health Care).
- Cand. pharm. Reidun LS Kjome, PhD 2010 (Diabetes Care in the Community Pharmacy-Focus on Self-monitoring of Blood Glucose).
- Cand. polit. Siri Fauli Munkerud, PhD 2009 (Decision making in general practice. The use of laboratory analyses from a health economics perspective).
- Cand. san. Gunn BB Kristensen, PhD 2008 (Self monitoring of blood glucose; aspects of analytical quality).
- Cand. med. Svein Skeie, dr. med. i 2002 (Aspects of quality in diabetes care with emphasis on blood glucose and HbA1c).
- Cand. med. Geir Thue, dr. med. i 1995 (The office laboratory. A study related to near patient testing in general practice and occupational health care).